No deep fryer for these delicious chicken wings. No hydrogenated oils, and no resulting stomach aches. Plus, enjoy the easy preparation with just a saucepan and one bowl! Easy, healthy family dinner or for one.
- 1/4 cup unsalted raw, grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos or organic tamari
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup hot sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 2 pounds organic chicken wings
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small-medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the stevia, wine, tamara, lemon juice, dijon, hot sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the sauce pan and mix.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken wings with the sauce.
- Arrange chicken wings on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake wings at 350 for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- For even more tender wings with a further reduced sauce, reduce heat to 250 degrees and continue cooking for 3-4 hours, flipping every 30 minutes.